A. EMOM for 5 minutes
- 5 Backs Squats
- (try to use 60% of bodyweight if you are capable, otherwise use the heaviest loading you can with good form.)
B. Standing Broad Jump Test
- 5 Attempts to establish the max distance possible in one jump.
- Must jump and land with two feet together.
- Falling or taking a step forward negates your attempt.
C. AMRAP 15
- 10 Kettlebell Lunges (35kg/25kg)
- 30 second Plank
- 10 Goblet Squats
- 200m Run
- 30 sec. Handstand Hold
- 30 sec. Glute Stretch/side (pigeon)