A. Snatch Technique work (goat)
- 20 minute running clock
B. AMRAP 6
- 3x Power Snatch (80% of 1RM)
- 4x Dips
- 5x Box jumps (30/24″)
Rest 2 minutes, then:
- 3x Snatch Grip High Pull (135/105)
- 4x Push Press (95/55#)
- 5x Air Squat
- 4 Ring Ball-ups + Skin-the-cat
- 4 Shoot thrus
- 10-15 sec Support Hold
A basic requirement for ring work is to obtain a solid, proper support in which your arms are straight, hips open, and chest up.
- The rings should be turned out between 15 and 45 degrees so that the insides of your elbows are facing forward.
- Before moving on to presses, rolls, or any other support work, you should be able to hold this position for a minimum of 15 seconds with little to no movement.