Crispy Buffalo Chicken Fingers
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Bake Time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for Crispy Buffalo Chicken Fingers:
- 1 pound chicken strips
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper for MEDIUM hot (2 teaspoons for HOT or ½ teaspoon for MILD)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or sea salt
- 5 cups pork rinds, crumbled (label ingredients: pork & salt ONLY)
Directions for Crispy Buffalo Chicken Fingers:
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Whisk the eggs, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, onion, paprika, cayenne and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Dip each chicken strip into the buffalo egg wash then lay in the pork rind breading, coating both sides.
- Place breaded strips on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until cooked through.