Are you always waiting for the “perfect time” to get started on new projects? To learn a new skill? To eat better? To exercise more?
- When I get a different job.
- When things are less busy.
- When I find a workout partner.
- When I find the right equipment.
- When I feel less awkward in the gym.
- When I lose 20 lbs.
- When I get the right workout routine.
- When my fridge is full of the right foods.
- Tomorrow. Next week. Never.
Human beings are always “waiting for the perfect time”. But why?
If this is you, here’s something to think about: