This looks so easy… make ahead and have leftovers for DAYS!
Well, hello! The CrossFit X Whole 30 has started and we need easy mid week meals. This is perfect. Once you have your chicken thighs thawed, you’re ready to go. This is a great dish because you can combo anything you want and have a very satisfying meal. I always make double – that way, Dale has leftovers for lunch for a couple of days. He loves this dish.
- 1-2 pkgs of organic chicken thighs
- Artichoke hearts in water, quartered (Trader Joe’s has great hearts)
- White onion, sliced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon OR water from artichoke can
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, optional
- Bacon crumbles, if you have them
- Salt and Pepper
- Oil for greasing dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grab a rectangle baking dish, grease it up with oil of choice. I used avocado oil, or bacon grease is ok too. Size will be dependent…
View original post 204 more words