- Double under practice- 4 min
- Agile 8
- 10 scapular pushups
- 10 pushups
- 5 inchworms w/ up-down-dog
A. Bench Press @ 80% of 1RM
B. 6 rounds
- 200m run
- 10 push ups
- 15 Situps
C. Accessory Work: 3 Rounds
- 10 DB Bent over rows
- 10 DB straight-arm pullovers
- 10 DB Biceps curls
How Do I Deal With Sugar Cravings?
Having a sugar addiction is like having a drug addiction, it is very hard to overcome. Having a good plan and being prepared is essential. Here are some tips I have found to be helpful.
- Try Intermittent Fasting w/ BulletProof Coffee. Bulletproof Coffee is becoming popular for a reason. Aside from tasting awesome, it makes you feel lean, focused, and energized. It allows you to transform your diet without resorting to chewing on sticks of butter (though that’s not a bad idea…).
- Have a breakfast of protein, fat and phyto-nutrients to start your day off right/Or . Breakfast smoothie shakes are ideal for this. The typical breakfast full of carbs and sugary or starchy foods is the worst thing you can do for sugar cravings as you’ll have them all day. Having a good breakfast is essential to prevent sugar cravings and these smoothie recipes are filling, nutritious and delicious.
- Eat regularly. Eat three meals and two snacks a day. For many people, if they don’t eat regularly, their blood sugar levels drop, they feel hungry and are more likely to crave sweet sugary snacks.
- Take L-Glutamine, 100-300mg every couple of hours as necessary. It often relieves sugar cravings as the brain uses it for fuel.
- Distract yourself, go for a walk, best would be to go for a walk in nature if possible, do some push ups. Cravings usually last for maximum 10-20 minutes and then pass. If you can manage to distract yourself with something else, it often passes. The more often you do this, the easier it gets and the cravings get easier to deal with.
- Have a piece of fruit. If you give in to your cravings, have a piece of fruit, it should satisfy a sweet craving and is much healthier.
- Drink lots of water. Sometimes drinking water or seltzer water can help with the sugar cravings
- Keep sugary snacks out of your house and office if possible. Its difficult to snack on things that aren’t there!
- Be open to explore the emotional issues around your sugar addiction.