- Run 800m- (to Maple)
- Agile 8
- Burgener Warmup
A. Beginner: Snatch Technique @ 50-60% of 1 RM
- 5 sets of 5 reps: Snatch Deadlift
- 7 sets of 3 reps: Snatch High-Pull
- 10 sets: 3-Position Power Snatch + Overhead Squat
- 1 hip + 1 above knee + 1 below knee
A. Advanced: Snatch
- 3×3 at 60%
- 3×2 at 70%
- 2×1 at 75%
- 2×1 at 80%
- 3×1 at 85%
- 2×1 at 90%
B. Clean and Jerk
- Work up to a heavy single
C. Conditioning- 4 RFT:
- 10 OHS (135/95)(95/65)
- 50 Double Unders (150 singles)
- 10 Deadlift (225/155)(185/135)
- 50 Double unders (150 singles)
D. Walk/ Jog 400m
Danielle Walker – AgainstAllGrain.com
SERVES: 2 individual pies
- 1 Half Recipe for Honey Graham Cracker Crust (grain-free)
- 1 large banana
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of your choice)
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy milk (I used almond milk)
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 can coconut milk (for the coconut whipped cream)
- Pre-bake the pie crust at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside until it is completely cool.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the shredded coconut, in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the shredded coconut by hand, then pour the pudding into the chilled pie crust. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with whipped coconut cream and serve cold!
To Make the Coconut Whipped Cream
- Place the can of coconut milk, or 2 cups fresh, in the refrigerator overnight. Chill a glass or metal bowl in the freezer along with your beaters for at least 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove the coconut milk from the fridge so you don’t disturb the separation. Scoop off the cream that has risen to the top and place in chilled bowl.
- Beat on high until peaks form. Drizzle a teaspoon of honey in while the beaters are still going.
*I find that a handheld mixer works better than my stand mixer. You can use a stand mixer, it just takes longer and doesn’t get as stiff.